Japan Education Seminar 2012 (Bangladesh)
As of December 14, 2012
JASSO held Japan Education Seminar 2012 (Bangladesh) as described below.
This Seminar is designed to provide the People's Republic of Bangladesh students and educators with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research by participating institutions and organizations in order to help the students select appropriate schools and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Country (City) , Date, Venue and Number of Participants
People's Republic of Bangladesh (Dhaka)
November 4 (Sun.), 2012
Venue: 10:00～11:30: North South University （Plot 15, Block B, Bashundhara, Dhaka Bangladesh）
16:00～17:30: The Teacher-Student Centre (TSC) of Dhaka University （Nilkhet Rd, Dhaka, Bangladesh）
Number of Participants: 742
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, and educational administrators
4. Sponsors and Cooperation
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh
JUAAB: Japanese Universities Alumni Association in Bangladesh
(1) Orientation on study in Japan
(2) Presentation on Japanese Government Scholarships
(3) Presentation by participating universities: Kyushu University
(4) Presentation on study experience by former Bangladesh students in Japan
(5) Questions and answers session
The content navigation in this category.