Japan Education Seminar 2012 (Mongolia)
As of October 30, 2012
JASSO held Japan Education Seminar 2012 (Mongolia) as described below.
This seminar is designed to provide Mongolian students and educators with up-to-date and correct information about the Japanese higher education and research by participating institutions and organizations in order to help the students select appropriate schools and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Country (City) , Date, Venue and Number of Participants
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, and educational administrators
4. Sponsors (tentative)
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
Embassy of Japan in Mongolia
JUGAMO: Japanese University Graduated Association of Mongolia
Japan International Cooperation Center (JICE)
5. Program (tentative)
(1) Brief overview of studying in Japan
(2) Japanese Government Scholarships
(3) Presentation on study experience by former Mongolian students in Japan
(4) Result presentation by former Mongolian students in Japan
(5) Questions and answers
The content navigation in this category.