Japan Education Seminar 2012 (Nepal)
As of February 25, 2013
JASSO held Japan Education Seminar 2012 (Nepal) as described below.
This seminar is designed to provide Nepalese students and educators with up-to-date and correct information about the Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue, Dates and Number of Participants
Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal (Kathmandu)
February 10 (Sun.), 2013
Trade Tower Business Center （Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal）
Number of Participants : approximately 500
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, and educational administrators.
(1) Orientation on study in Japan
(2) Presentation on Japanese Government Scholarships
(3) Presentation by participating universities: Ehime University / Kyushu University / Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
(4) Presentation on study experience by former Nepalese students in Japan
(5) Questions and answers
The content navigation in this category.