Steps To Reissue Examination Vouchers
1. Pay the reissuance fee.
* The reissuance fee is not refundable for any reason.
* Please pay the reissuance fee and send the reissuance request at the same time.
- 2. Apply for the reissuarance on "Request Form" page.
* The due date of the reissuance regarding the latest examination is shown on "Request Form" page.
* If the number of "Quantity Desired" and the amount of payment received are different, the number of copies matching the payment will be sent.
- 3. Examination vouchers will be mailed. * Examination vouchers will be mailed after 7 days from the due date of applying.
1,000 yen (consumption tax included) per a voucher
Method Of Payment
The fee needs to be paid at a post office to the following account.
Account number: 00170-9-333577
Account holder: NIHON RYUGAKU SHIKEN KAKARI
Please write "The Score Certificate for EJU" in the space for correspondence ("Tsushin-ran") on the Postal Payment Form.
The weekly closing day for processing of reissuance requests is Friday (if the day is a holiday, the preceding business day). Vouchers will be reissued for requests that have been received and paid for by the closing day.
The reissued voucher will be sent out as express mail in generally 7 days after the closing day.
This processing period cannot be shortened.