As of Decemberl 9th, 2014
JASSO held Japan Education Seminar 2013 (Nepal) as described below.
This seminar is designed to provide Nepal students and educators with up-to-date and correct information about the Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal (Kathmandu)
February 15 (Sat.), 2014
Trade Tower Business Center
(Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal)
Number of Participants : 752 （last year approximately 500)
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, and educational administrators.
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
Embassy of Japan in Nepal
Japanese Universities Alumni Association, Nepal (JUAAN)
(1) Orientation on study in Japan
(2) Presentation on Japanese Government Scholarships
(3) Presentation by participating schools
(4) Presentation on study experience by former students in Japan
(5) Questions and answers session
(6) Individual consultation
6. Participating Institutions
National Universities 4
The University of Tokushima
Japanese Language Institutions 2
Yokohama International Education Academy
I.C.NAGOYA Japanese Language School