As of October 14, 2016
This seminar is designed to provide students and educators from Mongolia with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue, Dates and Number of participants
- Mongolia-Japan Center
- (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia-Japan Center building, P.O.box 46A-190)
- October 8 (Saturday), 2016
- Number of participants: 760
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- Embassy of Japan in Mongolia
- JUGAMO: Japanese University Graduated Association of Mongolia
- (1) Orientation on studying in Japan
- (2) Presentation on Japanese Government Scholarships
- (3) Presentation on study experience by former Mongolian students in Japan
- (4) Questions and answers session
- (5) Others
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.