As of June 10, 2016
JASSO held Study in Japan Fair 2016 (Inter-University Exchange Program: North America) as described below.
The Fair is designed to provide international exchange program administrators attending the NAFSA Annual Conference with information about participating Japanese universities, as well as to promote networking among exchange partner universities and institutions through exchanges with the conference participants and positive involvement to the conference.
2. Venue, Dates and Number of Participants
- Country (City): The United States of America (Denver)
- Venue: Colorado Convention Center (700 14th Street, Denver, Colorado 80202, United States of America)
- Dates: May 31 (Tue.) – June 3 (Fri.), 2016
Total number of participants: 708
- Number of participants at the information counter: 422
- Number of participants at participating institutions booth: 286
- Educational administrators participating in the NAFSA Annual Conference, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on their educational system, educational programs, admission procedures, and characteristics, etc. and provision of information on the future partnership of institutions for people who attend the NAFSA Annual Conference in the Booth of “Study in Japan”.
(2) Reference service and distribution of brochures
- Display and distribution of reference material such as school catalogs, application guidelines and syllabi in “Study in Japan” booth.
(3) Participation in workshops and sessions
- Collection and transmission information in a positive way by participation in workshops and sessions of the NAFSA Annual Conference.