As of November 14, 2017
1 Implementation Guidance
This fair is designed to provide students and educators in China attending China Education Expo organized by China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE) with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue and Dates
- China National Convention Center
- No.7 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- October 21 (Saturday) - October 22 (Sunday), 2017 9:00 - 16:00
- Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
- No.1099 Guozhan road, Pudong District, Shanghai
- October 28 (Saturday) - October 29 (Sunday), 2017 10:00 - 16:00
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
4. Organizer and Supporters
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan and Japanese government scholarships, etc.
6. Participating Institutions
* Beijing： Exhibitors 21
* Shanghai： Exhibitors 18
2 Results of the Implementation
China National Convention Center
No.7 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
October 21 (Saturday) - October 22 (Sunday), 2017 9:30 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 1,869
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
No.1099 Guozhan road, Pudong District, Shanghai
October 28 (Saturday) - October 29 (Sunday), 2017 10:00 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 1,014
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.