As of October 13, 2017
This fair is designed to provide students and educators from Korea with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue and Dates
- Busan Exhibition & Convention Center （BEXCO）
- 55, APEC-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- September 9 (Saturday), 2017 9:45 - 16:00
- Seoul Trade Exhibition & Convention （SETEC）
- 3104, Nambusunhwan-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- September 10 (Sunday), 2017 9:45 - 16:00
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- National Association of Vocational Schools of Japan
- Metropolitan Tokyo Professional Institution Association
- Korean Japanese Association
- Center of Korea-Japanese Exchange, Busan
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.
6. Participating Institutions
2 Results of the Implementation
Busan Exhibition & Convention Center （BEXCO）
55, APEC-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
September 9 (Saturday), 2017 9:45 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 2,410
Seoul Trade Exhibition Center （SETEC）
3104, Nambusunhwan-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
September 10 (Sunday), 2017 9:45 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 3,950