voucher for outside Japan

Examinees who lost their examination voucher after taking the EJU and need to have a replacement issued (for submission in a university application or other such reason) can request one by following the procedure below.
Please note that the reissue of examination voucher will be limited to the nearest preceding four examinations (for 2 years) which have been already completed.