Due Date and Time of EJU Online Application is 5:00 p.m. March 9 (Friday), 2018. Please make applications as soon as possible.
Due Date and Time of EJU Online Application
EJU online application of 1st session (June) of 2018 EJU will be closed by 5:00 p.m. March 9 (Friday), 2018.
- When you select "Credit Card" or "Bank Settlement (On-Line Banking)" as a payment method, you need to complete the application procedures and the remittance of exam fee by 5:00 p.m. March 9 (Friday), 2018.
- When you select "Convenience Store Settlement" or "Bank Settlement (ATM)" as a payment method need to complete the exam application and the payment of exam fee at convenience stores or ATMs by the end of March 9(Friday), 2018.
- After the payment being confirmed, you will receive the email notice of "Completion of Exam Application".
When the time is close to the due, a lot of candidates will try to make applications.
Please complete application procedures as promptly as possible by the due date and time.
If you can not complete your exam application and payment of exam fee, you will not be allowed to take the exam without exceptions.
Caution Except for Due Date and Time
- Only registration of "My Page ID" is not the completion of application. You need to make exam application elements in order to finish your application.
- When you make an application, you need a photo data of your face with no cap/hat, no background, and full-faced upper body. Please also be aware that the photo has been shot within 6 months before your application.
- Please note that you need to select the exam subjects you want to take.