The 4th Hyogo International House Research and Presentation
1. Date and Time:
Saturday, February 4, 2017
11:00am-2:00pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Lecture Room 1
Hyogo International House (1-2-8 Wakinohamacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo 651-0072)
"Introduction of My Country"
1. Registration (10:30am)
2. Presentation by the Hyogo Int'l House residents, discussion and question (11:00am-1:20pm)
(1) Radjapov Husain (Uzbekistan, Kobe University)
(2) Fatih Ymran (Morocco, Kobe Institute of Computing, Graduate School of Information Technology)
(3) Swarnali Chakma (Bangladesh, Kobe University)
(4) Carpels Steven Marguerite A (Belgium, University of Hyogo)
(5) Jadoon Waqar Azeem (Pakistan, Kobe University)
(6) Macanda Zizipho (South Africa, Kobe Institute of Computing, Graduate School of Information Technology)
3. Networking (1:20pm-2:00pm)
Hyogo Int'l House residents, and it is also open to public
5. Application fee:
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.