The 6th Hyogo International House Research and Presentation
This is an interdisciplinary program designed for residents to make a presentation about their studies and research in front of fellow residents. Our goal is to stimulate active cultural and academic exchange between our residents here at HIH.
The event was successfully finished. Thank you for your coming.
1. Date and Time
Saturday, December 16, 2017
11:05am-14:00pm (Door opens 10:30am)
3F Multi-Purpose Hall
Hyogo International House (1-2-8 Wakinohamacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo)
"What is MY STUDY?"
1. Registration (10:30am-11:05am)
2. Opening (11:05am-11:10am)
3. Presentation by the Hyogo Int'l House residents, discussion and comment (11:10am-12:40pm)
(*Including Discussion and Question Reriod after presentation)
(1)Otieno Clifford (Kenya, Kobe Institute of Computing； Graduate School of Information Technology)
"Streetlights, Towards smarter cities"
(2)Juan Cesar Damaso Pineda (Philippines, Kobe Institute of Computing； Graduate School of Information Technology)
"Big data and Mental health"
(3)Vanessa Abou Khalil (Lebanon, Kobe University)
"Managing neutrality: Japan's policies towards Iran during US-Iran conflicts from 1979 until today"
(4)Souraki Sima (Mali, Kobe Institute of Computing； Graduate School of Information Technology)
"Incentivize the use of digital media in daily activity : case of design and implementation of medical information in Mali"
4. Networking (12:40pm-2:00pm)
Hyogo Int'l House residents, and it is also open to public
5. Application fee
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.