The 9th Hyogo International House Research and Presentation
This is an interdisciplinary program designed for residents to make a presentation about their studies and research in front of fellow residents. Our goal is to stimulate active cultural and academic exchange between our residents here at HIH.
The event was successfully finished. Thank you for your participation.
1. Date and Time
Friday(National Holiday), November 23, 2018
2:05pm-4:30pm (Door opens at 1:30pm)
Multi-Purpose Hall, 3F of Hyogo International House (HIH), 1-2-8 Wakinohamacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo
1. Registration (1:30pm-2:05pm)
2. Opening remark (2:05pm-2:10pm)
3. Presentation (2:10pm-3:25pm *Including Q＆A Session)
(1) Doragomirescu Mihai-Claudiu／Romania (Kobe University)
“Outer Space and Planetary Defense: a Legal Perspective”
(2) Marius Ngaboyamahina／Rwanda
(Kobe Institute of Computing; Graduate School of Information Technology)
“Improve Customer Satisfaction In Rwanda Through Sentiment Analysis”
(3) Mona Ibrahim Mohmoud Hamed／Palestine (Kobe University)
“High-Tech University Spin-offs”
4. Comment (3:25pm-3:30pm)
5. Networking (3:35pm-4:30pm)
HIH residents and open to public
5. Application fee
Simultaneous interpretation provided: Japanese and English
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.