The 45th Cross-cultural Seminar
This time, we invited Dr. Dhugal J. Lindsay, a senior research scientist, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology. He talked about various topics such as deep sea surveys in a manned submersible "Shinkai 6500" and research about jellyfish. He also gave a lecture about "Haiku," Japanese poetry the shortest in the world.
1. Date and Time
Saturday, January 12, 2019
11:00-13:30 (Door opens at 10:30)
International Conference Hall and Foyer, 3F of Plaza Heisei, Tokyo International Exchange Center(TIEC),
2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Dr. Dhugal J. Lindsay, Senior Research Scientist,
Research and Development Center for Submarine Resources, JAMSTEC
Deep Sea... a frog jumps in the sound of ?
TIEC Residents and open to public
6. Application fee
7. Number of Participants
Japanese and English (simultaneous interpretation)
- *Subsidized by Nakajima Foundation
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit, Student Exchange Programs Planning Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.