The 38th Research and Presentation by TIEC Residents
1.Date and Time:
Sunday, December 9, 2012
From 2:45pm to 7:30pm (Doors open 2:30pm)
Media Hall, 3F Plaza Heisei,
Tokyo International Exchange Center
Career Design Seminar
2:45pm- Registration starts
3:00pm- Opening Address
3:05pm- Introduction of SONY
3:30pm- Career Guidance by TIEC Alumni (1)
-------------Takashi Iwai "Starting my career"
3:45pm- Career Guidance by TIEC Alumni (2)
------------- Ye Chang "A Date with Sony"
5:30pm- Comments from International students
------------- Del Barrio Alvarez Daniel (Spain, The University of Tokyo)
------------- Wu Tong (China, Josai International University)
5:45pm- Closing Address
Language: Japanese and English
(Simultaneous interpretation Japanese and English)
*Networking will be held for registrants, presenters and TIEC residents only.
*Please note that General guests other than listed above are not allowed to attend networking.
TIEC residents, TIEC Alumni, International students of related universities
7.Number of Participants:
* This is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.
- Tokyo International Exchange Center, Exchange, Follow-up and Housing Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6033
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.