Tokyo Academic Park Photo Contest 2013
Our Tokyo International Exchange Center (TIEC) is located at Tokyo Waterfront Area. Tokyo Academic Park is organized by National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan), AIST Tokyo Waterfront and TIEC.
Tokyo Academic Park will hold the "Photo Contest" for international students and Japanese students who live in TIEC, and staffs of Tokyo Academic Park. We are going to decide the grand prize of the photo contest by your vote.
Tokyo Academic Park (Tokyo Academic Park is a consortium of Tokyo International Exchange Center (TIEC), National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) and AIST Tokyo Waterfront.)
2. Date and Time:
August 28, 2013 - September 11, 2013 10:00am-5:00pm
(*Open Everyday during the exhibition)
(Awards presentation ceremony will be held on September 20, 2013)
Tokyo International Exchange Center (Tokyo Academic Park, 2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo)
3 minutes walk from "Fune-no-Kagakukan"station on "Yurikamome" line
15 minutes walk from "Tokyo Teleport" station on "Rinkai" line
69 Photography that was taken by residents and staff of Tokyo Academic Park
7. Number of votes:
- ※ This contest is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.
- Event Archives
- Management Unit International Student Housing Office Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6033
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.