The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "Study in Japan".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
College Guidance Fairs for International Students 2019
1. Implementation Guidance
- This fair is designed for international students who are currently enrolled in Japanese Language Institutions, and are planning to enter universities (including graduate schools), junior colleges, colleges of technology and professional training colleges (postsecondary course) and the like (hereafter referred to as ''schools'').
With the participation of schools in Japan, this fair provides with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school.
2. Venue and Dates
- International students who wish to study in universities, colleges, colleges of technology and professional training colleges in Japan.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Exhibitors Booths
- Each exhibitor runs its own booth for providing entrance examination information and other advising to visitors.
(2) General Consultation Section
- JASSO and related organizations provide advising on college selection, visa requirements, university admission requirements, and other areas.
(3) Examination (EJU) Section
- JASSO provides EJU examination information and other counseling to visitors.
(4) TOEFLR Section
- The Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) provides individual consultation regarding TOEFLR.
(5) Consultations with senior international students Section
- The senior international students provide individual consultation.
(6) Community Safety Information Section
- The Metropolitan Police Department and The Tokyo Metropolitan Goverment provide everyday security information.
6. Participating Institutions
- Tokyo: 184 Institutions
- Osaka: 132 Institutions
- A special website for "College Guidance Fairs for International Students" is available.
7. Floor Maps
2 Results of the Implementation
- Event Hall D, Ikebukuro Sunshine City
(3-1 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo)
July 6 (Saturday), 2019 10:00 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 1,885
- Aura Hall, Stella Hall, Umeda Sky Building
(1-1-88 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka)
July 13 (Saturday), 2019 10:00 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 2,004
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.