Guide book "Student Guide to Japan"
"Student Guide to Japan" is an essential book for international students planning to study in Japan.
- Please consult this guide book at first.
- For further information, click the links below.
Student Guide to Japan ( English )
As of May 21, 2019
- 5 Reasons to Study in Japan
- Japan Facts and Figures
- Feedback from International Students in Japan
- Interview - Why I Chose to Study in Japan
- Campus Diary (1)
- Planning Your Studies in Japan
- Japanese Educational System
- Universities (Undergraduate) and Junior Colleges
- Graduate Schools
- Degree Programs in English
- Short-term Study Programs and University Transfer Program
- Colleges of Technology
- Professional Training Colleges (specialized training colleges postsecondary course)
- Japanese Language Institutes
- Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU)
- Other Exams Used for Studying in Japan
- Campus Diary (2)
- Immigration Procedures
- Calculating the Costs of Studying in Japan
- Living Cost and Price
- Academic Fees
- Part-time Work
- Medical Insurance, Accident/Property Insurance and Kyosai
- Employment in Japan
- Q&A about Study in Japan / Study in Japan Global Network Project
- Useful Information
How to obtain the brochure in print
- Brochures can be sent only within Japan.
- Please write your name, postal code, postal address in Japan, telephone number and language preference (Japanese, English, etc.) into the “Request Form”.
- ※Attention: Please download those data (Spanish, German, French, Russian and Myanmar language) yourself.
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
- Study in Japan Unit, Information Services Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- Address address is 2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8630
- TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6111
- FAX (facsimile) number is +81-3-5520-6121
The content navigation in this category.