1. Date and Tim e:
Saturday, June 20, 2015
from 11:00am to 1:00pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Media Hall, 3F Plaza Heisei,Tokyo International Exchange Center
3 minutes walk from "Fune-no-Kagakukan"station on
15 minutes walk from "Tokyo Teleport" station on "Rinkai" line
“What is MY STUDY?”
3．Presentation by the TIEC residents (11:05am-11:50am)
(1) Thomas Cressy (Scotland, Tokyo University of the Arts)
"The Japanese Bach Phenomenon"
(2) Pablo A. Morales (Chile, The University of Tokyo )
”Quantum Chromodynamics under extreme conditions"
(3) Nishimura Satoshi (Japan, National Institute of Advanced
Industrial Science and Technology)
"Knowledge Sharing of Nursing Actions"
4．Discussion and Question (11:50pm-12:00pm)
5．Closing remarks (12:00pm-12:05pm)
TIEC residents, former residents of OB・OG and it is also opened to public.
5. Application fee:
English (Simultaneous interpretation provided)
7. Number of Participants:
* This is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
Application and Inquiries
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6012