1. Date and Tim e:
Saturday, September 12, 2015
from 11:00am to 1:00pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Media Hall, 3F Plaza Heisei,Tokyo International Exchange Center
3 minutes walk from "Fune-no-Kagakukan"station on
15 minutes walk from "Tokyo Teleport" station on "Rinkai" line
“What is MY STUDY?”
3．Presentation by the TIEC residents (11:05am-11:50am)
(1) Malyar Farahee (Afghanistan, Waseda University)
"Brain Machine Interface: Hands-Free Driving Using Brain Signal"
(2) Tianhu Ma (China, The University of Tokyo)
"Economic Analysis and Evaluation for Microgrid in Electricity Market"
(3) Hiroaki Hobara (Japan, National Institute of Advanced
Industrial Science and Technology)
"Biomechanics of Prosthetic Running for 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games"
4．Discussion and Question (11:50pm-12:00pm)
5．Closing remarks (12:00pm-12:05pm)
TIEC residents, former residents of TIEC and it is also opened to public.
5. Application fee:
English (Simultaneous interpretation provided)
7. Number of Participants:
* This is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
Application and Inquiries
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6012