JASSO held Study in Japan Fair 2015 (Inter-University Exchange Program: North America) as described below.
The Fair is designed to provide international exchange program administrators attending the NAFSA Annual Conference with information about participating Japanese universities, as well as to promote networking among exchange partner universities and institutions through exchanges with the conference participants and positive involvement to the conference.
2. Country (City), Venue and Dates and Number of participants
Country: The United States of America (Boston)
Venue: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210, United States of America)
Dates: May 26 (Tue.) – May 29 (Fri.), 2015
Number of participants: 656
Educational administrators participating in the NAFSA Annual Conference
|1)Organizer:||Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)|
|(2)Co-organizers:||JAFSA: Japan Network for International Education|
|“Go Global Japan” (Representative: Waseda University)|
|(3)Cooperator:||NAFSA: Association of International Educators|
(1) In the Booth of “Study in Japan”, participating institutions shall give advice to people who attend the NAFSA Annual Conference concerning their educational system, educational programs, admission procedures, and characteristics, etc. and provide information about the future partnership of institutions.
(2) In the booth, participating institutions shall provide brochures of curriculums, recruiting outlines and so on.
(3) Participants shall join in workshops and sessions of the NAFSA Annual Conference, and collect and transmit information positively.
6. Participating institutions
|3 National Universities||6 Private Universities|
|Gunma University||Kanagawa University|
|Tokyo Institute of Technology||Meiji Gakuin University|
|Tokyo University of Foreign Studies||Osaka International University|
|Osaka University of Commerce|
|Seinan Gakuin University|
|Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University|