As of September 16, 2016
This fair is designed to provide students and educators from Korea with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue, Dates and Number of participants
- Busan Exhibition & Convention Center （BEXCO）
- 55, APEC-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- September 10 (Saturday), 2016 9:45 - 16:00
- Number of participants: 1,738
- Seoul Trade Exhibition Center （SETEC）
- 3104, Nambusunhwan-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- September 11 (Sunday), 2016 9:45 - 16:00
- Number of participants: 3,120
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.