As of April 18, 2018
1 Implementation Guidance
The Fair is designed to provide international exchange program administrators attending the APAIE Annual Conference with information about participating Japanese universities, as well as to promote networking among exchange partner universities and institutions through exchanges with the conference participants and positive involvement to the conference.
2. Country, Venue and Dates
- Country (City):Singapore (Singapore)
- Venue: Marina Bay Sands（10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956）
- Date: March 26 (Monday) – March 28 (Wednesday), 2017
Educational administrators participating in the APAIE Annual Conference, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational system, educational programs, admission procedures, and characteristics, etc. and provision of information on the future partnership of institutions for people who attend the APAIE Annual Conference in the Booth of “Study in Japan”.
(2) Brochure display and distribution
(3) Participation in workshops and sessions
- Collection and transmission information in a positive way by participation in workshops and sessions of the APAIE Annual Conference.
6. Participating institutions
2 Results of the Implementation
Country (City): Singapore (Singapore)
Venue: Venue: Marina Bay Sands（10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956）
Date: March 26 (Monday) – March 28 (Wednesday), 2018
Total number of participants at the information counter: 229
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.