As of September 22, 2017
1 Implementation Guidance
The Fair is designed to provide international exchange program administrators attending the EAIE Annual Conference with information about participating Japanese universities, as well as to promote networking among exchange partner universities and institutions through exchanges with the conference participants and positive involvement to the conference.
2. Country, Venue and Dates
- Country (City): Spain (Seville)
- Venue: Seville Conference and Exhibition Centre (FIBES)（Alcalde Luis Uruñuela, 1, 41020 Sevilla, Spain）
- Date: September 13 (Wednesday) – September 15 (Friday), 2017
Educational administrators participating in the EAIE Annual Conference, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational system, educational programs, admission procedures, and characteristics, etc. and provision of information on the future partnership of institutions for people who attend the EAIE Annual Conference in the Booth of “Study in Japan”.
(2) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference material such as school catalogs, application guidelines and syllabi in “Study in Japan” booth.
(3) Participation in workshops and sessions
- Collection and transmission information in a positive way by participation in workshops and sessions of the EAIE Annual Conference.
6. Participating institutions
2 Results of the Implementation
Country (City): Spain (Seville)
Venue: Venue: Seville Conference and Exhibition Centre (FIBES)（Alcalde Luis Uruñuela, 1, 41020 Sevilla, Spain）
Date: September 13 (Wednesday) – September 15 (Friday), 2017
Total number of participants at the information counter: 437
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.