As of June 16, 2017
1 Implementation Guidance
The Fair is designed to provide international exchange program administrators attending the NAFSA Annual Conference with information about participating Japanese universities, as well as to promote networking among exchange partner universities and institutions through exchanges with the conference participants and positive involvement to the conference.
2. Venue and Dates
- Country (City): The United States of America (Los Angeles)
- Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center (1201 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, California 90015, United States of America)
- Date: May 30 (Tuesday) – Jun. 2 (Friday), 2017
- Educational administrators participating in the NAFSA Annual Conference, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- JAFSA: Japan Network for International Education
- “Top Global University Project” (Representative: Waseda University)
(1) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on their educational system, educational programs, admission procedures, and characteristics, etc. and provision of information on the future partnership of institutions for people who attend the NAFSA Annual Conference in the Booth of “Study in Japan”.
(2) Reference service and distribution of brochures
- Display and distribution of reference material such as school catalogs, application guidelines and syllabi in “Study in Japan” booth.
(3) Participation in workshops and sessions
- Collection and transmission information in a positive way by participation in workshops and sessions of the NAFSA Annual Conference.
6. Participating institutions
2 Results of the Implementation
Country (City): The United States of America (Los Angeles)
Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center (1201 South Figueroa Street Los Angeles, California 90015, United States of America)
Dates: May 30 (Tuesday) – June 2 (Friday), 2017
Total number of participants at the information counter: 652