1. Implementation Guidance
This fair is designed to provide students and educators in Indonesia with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan. The fair is approved as "The 60th Anniversary Commemorating Project of diplomatic relations between Japan and Indonesia."
2. Venue and Dates
- The Square Ballroom at ICBC Center Surabaya
- Jl. Basuki Rahmat 16 - 18, Surabaya
- September 29 (Saturday), 2018 9:30 - 16:00
- Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (JCC)
- Jl. Gatot Subroto, Jakarta
- September 30 (Sunday), 2018 10:30 - 17:00
- High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.
6. Participating Institutions
2. Results of the Implementation
The Square Ballroom at ICBC Center Surabaya
Jl. Basuki Rahmat 16 - 18, Surabaya
September 29 (Saturday), 2018 9:30 - 16:00
Number of Participants:1,460
Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (JCC)
Jl. Gatot Subroto, Jakarta
September 30 (Sunday), 2018 10:30 - 17:00
Number of Participants:3,855