As of July 29, 2016
1. Venue, Dates and Number of participants
- Event Hall D,Ikebukuro Sunshine City
- (3-1, Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo)
- July 10 (Sun.) 2016 10:00-16:00
- Number of participants: 2,669
- Aura Hall, Stella Hall,Umeda Sky Building
- (1-1-88, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka)
- July 16 (Sat.) 2016 10:00-16:00
- Number of participants: 1,633
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
International students who wish to study in universities, colleges, colleges of technology and professional training colleges in Japan.
(1) Exhibitors Booths
Each exhibitor ran its own booth for providing entrance examination information and other advising to visitors.
(2) General Consultation Corner
JASSO and related organizations provided advising on college selection, visa requirements, university admission requirements, and other areas.
(3) Examination(EJU) Corner
JASSO provided EJU examination information and other counseling to visitors.
(4) TOEFL® Corner
The Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) provided individual consultation regarding TOEFL®.
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
- E-mail address is infoja at mark jasso.go.jp
- * Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.