As of April 26, 2019
This fair is designed for international students who are currently enrolled in Japanese Language Institutions, and are planning to enter universities (including graduate schools), junior colleges, colleges of technology and professional training colleges (postsecondary course) and the like (hereafter referred to as ''schools'').
With the participation of schools in Japan, this fair provides with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school.
2. Venue and Dates
- Event Hall D, Ikebukuro Sunshine City
- (3-1, Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo)
- July 6 (Saturday), 2019 10:00 - 16:00
- Aura Hall, Stella Hall, Umeda Sky Building
- (1-1-88, Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka)
- July 13 (Saturday), 2019 10:00 - 16:00
- International students who wish to study in universities, colleges, colleges of technology and professional training colleges in Japan.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Exhibitors Booths
- Each exhibitor runs its own booth for providing entrance examination information and other advising to visitors.
(2) General Consultation Section
- JASSO and related organizations provide advising on college selection, visa requirements, university admission requirements, and other areas.
(3) Examination (EJU) Section
- JASSO provides EJU examination information and other counseling to visitors.
(4) TOEFLR Section
- The Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) provides individual consultation regarding TOEFLR.
(5) Consultations with senior international students Section
- The senior international students provide individual consultation.
(6) Community Safety Information Section
- The Metropolitan Police Department and The Tokyo Metropolitan Goverment provide everyday security information.
6. Participating Institutions
- Tokyo: 182 Institutions
- Osaka: 132 Institutions
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
- E-mail address is infoja【@】jasso.go.jp
- * Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.