"Student Guide to Japan" is an essential book for international students planning to study in Japan.
- Please consult this guide book at first.
- For further information, click the links below.
Student Guide to Japan ( English )
As of July 2, 2018
- Japan Facts and Figures
- Why Study in Japan
- Planning Your Studies in Japan
- Japanese Educational System
- Universities (Undergraduate) and Junior Colleges
- Graduate Schools
- Colleges of Technology
- Professional Training Colleges
- Japanese Language Institutes
- Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU)
- Other Exams Used for Studying in Japan
- Why I chose to Study in Japan
- Immigration Procedures
- Calculating the Costs of Studying in Japan
- Living Cost and Price
- Academic Fees
- Part-time Work
- Medical Insurance and Accident/Property Insurance
- Employment in Japan
- Q&A about Study in Japan / Study in Japan Global Network Project
- Useful Information
How to obtain the brochure in print
- Brochures can be sent only within Japan.
- Please write your name, postal code, postal address in Japan, telephone number and language preference (Japanese, English, etc.) into the “Request Form”.
|※||Attention: Please download those data (Spanish, German, French, Russian and Myanmar language) yourself.|
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
- Study in Japan Unit, Information Services Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- 2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8630
- TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6111
- FAX (facsimile) number is +81-3-5520-6121