"Student Guide to Japan" is an essential book for international students planning to study in Japan.
- Please consult this guide book at first.
- For further information, click the links below.
Student Guide to Japan ( English )
As of May 24, 2017
- Japan Facts and Figures
- Essential Preparation for Studying in Japan
- Japanese Educational System
- Q & A about Study in Japan
- Japanese Language Institutes
- Universities (undergraduate) and Junior Colleges
- Transfer Admission and Short-term Study Programs
- Colleges of Technology
- Professional Training Colleges
- Graduate Schools
- Degree Programs in English
- Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU)
- Other Exams Required for Studying in Japan
- Interview with International Students in Japan
Tips for Students Wishing to Study in Japan
- Immigration Procedures
- Academic Fees
- Living Cost and Price
- Funds to Prepare before Studying Abroad
- Part-time Work
- Medical Insurance and Accident / Property Insurance
- Internship and Job Hunting
- Employment in Japan
- Useful Information
How to obtain the brochure in print
- Brochures can be sent only within Japan.
- Please write your name, postal code, postal address in Japan, telephone number and language preference (Japanese, English, etc.) into the “Request Form”.
|※||Attention: Please download those data (Spanish, German, French, Russian and Myanmar language) yourself.|
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
- Study in Japan Unit, Information Services Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- 2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8630
- TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6111
- FAX (facsimile) number is +81-3-5520-6121