- Uketsuke-Center (Information Desk) has moved.
- All examinees may confirm their scores online. The forwarding of score reports in Japan has been abolished.
- Application Period for 2021 EJU (2nd Session) Finished
- 2021 EJU Outline of Results (1st Session)
- Score Report Notification for 2021 EJU(1st Session)
The Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) is used to evaluate whether international students who wish to study at the undergraduate level at universities or other such higher educational institutions in Japan possess the Japanese language skills and the basic academic abilities needed to study at those institutions.
【The 2021 EJU (2nd session) 】
* The exam in the Philippines (Manila) is canceled due to Coronavirus disease outbreak.
［Request to Applicants Wishing to take the EJU at Examination Sites in Japan］
*If you are planning to apply to take the EJU in Japan, but are currently outside of the country, please be aware of the following. Due to the Japanese government policy pertaining to immigration into Japan of non-Japanese that has been adopted as a countermeasure for the new coronavirus pandemic, there is a possibility that you will be unable to actually take the exam in Japan. In view of this, please familiarize yourself with the details of this policy before applying to take the EJU at a site in Japan.
*Due to the limits on occupancy of examination venues, the testing locations might be changed from the places you requested to the ones in neighboring prefectures. Please never fail to confirm your venues on the examination vouchers. Also, after sending examination vouchers, the testing location might be suddenly changed due to the influence of the new coronavirus pandemic.