The 40th Cross-cultural Seminar
*The event was successfully finished. Thank you for coming to the seminar.
1. Date and Time:
Thursday, February 2, 2017
4:00pm-6:30pm (Door opens 3:30pm)
International Conference Hall, Plaza Heisei 3F, Tokyo International Exchange Center(TIEC),
2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Mr. Yoshiaki Suda (Mayor of Onagawa Town)
Our Destination through Reconstruction -Community Development of Onagawa Town-
TIEC residents, JASSO staff and open to public
6. Application fee:
Japan Association of Corporate Executives
8. Number of Participants:
Simultaneous interpretation provided: Japanese and English
- *Subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation
- Back Number
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.