The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "Study in Japan".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
Study in Japan Seminar 2016 (Mongolia)
This seminar is designed to provide students and educators from Mongolia with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue, Dates and Number of participants
- (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia-Japan Center building, P.O.box 46A-190)
- October 8 (Saturday), 2016
- Number of participants: 760
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- (1) Orientation on studying in Japan
- (2) Presentation on Japanese Government Scholarships
- (3) Presentation on study experience by former Mongolian students in Japan
- (4) Questions and answers session
- (5) Others
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.