The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "Study in Japan".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
Study in Japan Fair 2016 (Nepal)
This fair is designed to provide Nepal students and educators with up-to-date and correct information about the Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue, Dates and Number of participants
Yak & Yeti Hotel
- (Durbar Marg, Kathmandu)
- December 3 (Saturday), 2016 10:00 - 17:00
- Number of participants: 950
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, and educational administrators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.
6. Participating institutions
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.