The site of Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) . The top of the page.
The contents of the "Study in Japan".
Skip navigation to main contents or footer contents.
From here to the header. A region that contains the auxiliary functions that help the site title and browsing.
Global navigation of our site begins.
The navigation for each language content.
College Guidance Fairs for International Students 2017
- This fair is designed for international students who are currently enrolled in Japanese Language Institutions, and are planning to enter universities (including graduate schools), junior colleges, colleges of technology and specialized training colleges (postsecondary course) and the like (hereafter referred to as ''schools'').
With the participation of schools in Japan, this fair provides with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school.
2. Venue and Dates
- International students who wish to study in universities, colleges, colleges of technology and professional training colleges in Japan.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Exhibitors Booths
- Each exhibitor ran its own booth for providing entrance examination information and other advising to visitors.
(2) General Consultation Corner
- JASSO and related organizations provided advising on college selection, visa requirements, university admission requirements, and other areas.
(3) Examination(EJU) Corner
- JASSO provided EJU examination information and other counseling to visitors.
(4) TOEFLR Corner
- The Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) provided individual consultation regarding TOEFLR.
6. Participating Institutions
- Tokyo: Participating Institutions 183
- Osaka: Participating Institutions 131
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
The content navigation in this category.
From here to footer. A region that contains the site content navigation and copy write.