As of April 11, 2017
This fair is designed to provide students and educators in Malaysia attending FACON Education Fair organized by Facon Exhibitions Sdn. Bhd. and Sphere Exhibits Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue, Date and Number of participants
Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088, Malaysia
- ・December 17 (Saturday) - 18 (Sunday), 2016
Total number of participants: 2,954
Number of participants on December 17: 1,386
Number of participants on December 18: 1,568
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
4. Organizer and Supporters
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- Embassy of Japan in Malaysia
- Alumni Look-East Policy Society (ALEPS)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.