As of September 12, 2017
This fair is designed to provide Nepal students and educators with up-to-date and correct information about the Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue and Dates
- Hotel Annapurna
- (Durbar Marg, Kathmandu)
- November 11 (Sat), 2017 10:00 - 17:00
- High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, and educational administrators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.