This fair is designed to provide students and educators from Vietnamese with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue and Dates
(1) Ho Chi Minh City
- REX Hotel
- 141 Nguyen Hue Boulvard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- September 30 (Saturday), 2017 9:30 - 16:00
- Lotte Hotel Hanoi
- 54 Lieu Giai Street, Cong Vi ward, BaDinh District, Hanoi
- October 1 (Sunday), 2017 9:30 - 16:00
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors and international educators, etc.
4. Organizer and Supporters
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- Vietnam International Education Cooperation Department, Ministry of Education and Training, Viet Nam
- University of Language and International Studies, Vietnam National University
- Foreign Trade University
- University of Social Sciences & Humanities, Vietnam National University - HCMC
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Education
- JICA Viet Nam Office
- Vietnam Japan Institute for Human Resources Development
- Japanese Universities Alumni Club in Ho Chi Minh City (JUACH)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.
6. Participating Institutions
2 Results of the Implementation
(1) Ho Chi Minh City
141 Nguyen Hue Boulvard, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
September 30 (Saturday), 2017 9:30 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 1,603
Lotte Hotel Hanoi
54 Lieu Giai Street, Cong Vi ward, BaDinh District, Hanoi
October 1 (Sunday), 2017 9:30 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 1,664
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.