This is an interdisciplinary program designed for residents to make a presentation about their studies and research in front of fellow residents. Our goal is to stimulate active cultural and academic exchange between our residents here at HIH.
The event was successfully finished. Thank you for your coming.
1. Date and Time
Saturday, May 26, 2018
2:00pm-4:45pm (Door opens at 1:30pm)
Multi-Purpose Hall, 3F of Hyogo International House (HIH), 1-2-8 Wakinohamacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo
1. Registration (1:30pm-2:00pm)
2. Opening remark (2:00pm-2:05pm)
3. Presentation (2:05pm-3:25pm *Including Discussion and Question)
(1) Trinh Quy Trong (Vietnam, Kobe University)
"Sustainability Reporting In Asia"
(2) Kim Suro (Republic of Korea, Kobe University)
(3) Ashraf Mohammed Aden (Djibouti, Kobe Institute of Computing; Graduate School of Information Technology)
"ICT solution for Khat addict"
(4)Fall Kevin Iyan Laity (Senegal, Kwansei Gakuin Universuty)
"Performance and Structure of Debts: case of companies in countries members of BRVM and Japan Exchange Group"
4. Comment (3:25pm-3:30pm)
5. Networking (3:35pm-4:45pm)
HIH residents and general
5. Application fee
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL 03-5520-6012
- E-mail tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.