1.Date and Time:
Saturday, August 10, 2013
From 2:00pm to 6:00pm (Door open 1:30pm)
International Conference Hall, 3F Media Hole,
Tokyo International Exchange Center
3 minutes walk from "Fune-no-Kagakukan"station on "Yurikamome" line
15 minutes walk from "Tokyo Teleport" station on "Rinkai" line
" What is MY STUDY? "
(1) Opening address (2:00pm-)
(2) Presentation by the TIEC residents (2:05pm-4:05pm)
Presentation by TIEC residents (30 minutes each presenter)
1．Liu Mingquan（China, Waseda University）「Pollution of the Environment and Civil Action」
2．Megumi Machida（Japan, University of Tokyo）「Statistic
Analysis of the Half Life and the Intrinsic Disordered Region of Yeast Proteins」
3．Bouchekioua Youcef（France, Keio University）「Spatial Learning and Memory in Mice」
4．Yuta Aoki（Japan, Tokyo Institute of Technology）
「Renewable Energy, Material Design」
(3) Discussion and Question (4:10pm-4:30pm)
(4) Closing address and Criticism from the superintendent of TIEC (4:30pm-4:50pm)
(5) Networking (5:00pm-6:00pm)
TIEC residents and residents OB・OG.
6.Number of Participants:
* This is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.