1.Date and Time:
Saturday, May 31, 2014
From 12:00pm to 2:00pm (Door open 11:30am)
International Conference Hall, 3F Media Hole,
Tokyo International Exchange Center
3 minutes walk from "Fune-no-Kagakukan"station on "Yurikamome" line
15 minutes walk from "Tokyo Teleport" station on "Rinkai" line
" What is MY STUDY? "
(1) Opening address (12:00pm-)
(2) Presentation by the TIEC residents (12:05pm-12:50pm)
Presentation by TIEC residents (15 minutes each presenter)
1． IL JEON（Korea, University of Tokyo)
" Organic Solar Cell as Alternative Energy Resource"
2． Pina Montalvo Oscar Luis ( Dominican Republic, University of Tokyo ）
" The effects of social media upon our cities"
3． Dhrubo Alam（ Bangladesh, Tokyo Institute of Technology）
" Traffic problems in Dhaka and potential for Mass Rapid Transit"
(3) Discussion and Question (12:50pm-1:00pm)
(4) Closing remarks(1:00pm-1:05pm)
(5) Networking (1:10pm-1:50pm)
TIEC residents and residents OB・OG.
6.Number of Participants:
* This is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.