1. Date and Tim e:
Saturday, December 12, 2015
from 11:00am to 1:15pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Media Hall, 3F Plaza Heisei,Tokyo International Exchange Center
3 minutes walk from "Fune-no-Kagakukan"station on
15 minutes walk from "Tokyo Teleport" station on "Rinkai" line
“What is MY STUDY?”
3．Presentation by the TIEC residents (11:05am-12:05pm)
(1) Takuya Kanno (Japan, The University of Tokyo)
"Real-time passenger location estimation using CDRs and train objects generated from crowdsourced timetables"
(2) Chaichanavichakit Akadet (Thailand, Waseda University)
"Burmese Migrant Worker Retainment in Thai Fisheries Industry"
(3) Iman Yousefi (Iran, The University of Tokyo)
"Modeling, Identification and Control of a Heavy Duty Industrial Gas Turbine"
(4) No JaeSang (Korea, University of Tsukuba)
"Death, Syaso, Risk Management"
4．Discussion and Question (12:05pm-12:15pm)
5．Comment from TIEC resident Commentator (12:15pm-12:20pm)
Commentator: Dr. Ahmad Athif Bin Mohd Faudzi
TIEC residents, former residents of TIEC and it is also opened to public.
5. Application fee:
English (Simultaneous interpretation provided)
7. Number of Participants:
* This is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.
- Application and Inquiries
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL +81-3-5520-6012