1. Date and Time:
Saturday, Feburuary 13, 2016
from 11:00am to 1:15pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Media Hall, 3F Plaza Heisei,Tokyo International Exchange Center
3 minutes walk from "Fune-no-Kagakukan"station on
15 minutes walk from "Tokyo Teleport" station on "Rinkai" line
“Global Understanding Workshop -Sports-”
3．Presentation by the TIEC residents (11:05am-12:05pm)
(1) Chi Seongsu (Republic of Korea, Waseda University)
"The Leg of Korean"
(2) Collins O.F Zamawe (Malawi, The University of Tokyo)
"The Latent Role of Sports in Malawi"
(3) Dhrubo Alam (Bangladesh, Tokyo Institute of Technology)
"Cricket in Bangladesh"
(4) Michael Rajkovic (Serbia, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies)
"Serbia on a Global Stage in Sports"
4．Discussion and Question (12:05pm-12:15pm)
5．Closing remarks (12:15pm-12:20pm)
TIEC residents, former residents of TIEC and it is also opened to public.
5. Application fee:
6. Number of Participants:
Simultaneous interpretation provided: Japanese and English
* This is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.
- Application and Inquiries
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL +81-3-5520-6012