※This offer was finished.
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) considers it important to create a network of international students in Japan. JASSO therefore seeks the cooperation of international student associations for the promotion of a network of groups of international students hailing from the same country or region (international student associations) who engage in group activities in Japan.
* The international student associations need to meet certain criteria.
* JASSO will pay a reward for cooperating in the submission of annual activities reports and the provision of association member information.
* JASSO expects to require attendance at the annual plenary meeting of International Student Associations in Japan scheduled to be held in March 2020.
Please refer to the Guidelines for further details. The deadline for the submission of applications was extended. The new one is Monday, January 20th, 2020 at 17:00.
JASSO looks forward to receiving applications from numerous international student associations in Japan.
- ※You must submit the forms by not only uploading but also sending by mail.
- Back number
- For more information and Application submitting destination
- Strategy Planning Unit, Student Exchange Programs Planning Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- Address Addressaddress is : 2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8630 Japan
- TEL 03-5520-6012
- E-mail tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.