(Studio (20 square meters)) Equipment：Shower, toilet, washstand, air-conditioner, bed, desk, chair, bookshelf, refrigerator, telephone and telephone circuit, inter-phone, etc. (TV and PC are not provided) Note: Not every room has a bathtub.
1.Postal code 〒135-0064
The automatic lock type door by IC card is adopted to all rooms. If you want to uce internet in a room, you need to make a contract of internet by yourself.
- ※This is an example floor plan.
Contact (for university personnel only)
- The Office in charge of TIEC Residence Halls of your university or research institutes
(Reference for university personnel only)
Tokyo International Exchange Center,
International Student Housing Office
Student Exchange Programs Planning Division
Student Exchange Department
Japan Student Services Organization （JASSO）
- TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6033
- FAX (facsimile) number is +81-3-5520-6034
- E-mail E-mail address is tiec at mark jasso.go.jp
- Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.
The content navigation in this category.