- ※This page is only for Reservation Holders of the Reservation Program for Monbukagakusho Honors Scholarship for Privately-Financed International Students.
- ※Persons other than the Reservation Holders cannot receive the honors scholarship under the Reservation Program even if they register on JASSO Online Form.
- ※Moreover, the honors scholarship cannot be received simply by registering on the form.
Please check your Reservation classification on EJU online.
Reservation Holder (for single year scholarship)
Duration of Scholarship : 12 months or 6 months *Depends on your enrollment date
Validity of reservation (period of enrollment) : 1 year
Reservation Holder with Superior Score on EJU Administered outside Japan
Duration of Scholarship : 12 months or 6 months (with possibility of extension) *Depends on your enrollment date
Validity of reservation (period of enrollment) : 2 years
Notification of the Institution of Enrollment
Reservation holders should register the required details on the form below after completing the admission procedure in the educational institution they enroll in.
Students enrolling as a regular student in undergraduate schools, junior colleges, professional training colleges or colleges of technology (3rd grade or upper) in Japan (Students enrolling in graduate schools, preparatory Japanese language programs for foreign students, university preparatory courses or Japanese language institutes are not eligible).
- ※Deadline : March 27, 2024
Please contact us by e-mail in case you need to make corrections in the information you provided on JASSO Online Form.
E-mail : isoyoyaku at mark jasso.go.jp
* Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.