1.Date and Time:
Saturday, November 16, 2013
From 2:00pm to 4:30pm (Door open 1:30pm)
International Conference Hall, 3F Media Hole,
Tokyo International Exchange Center
3 minutes walk from "Fune-no-Kagakukan"station on "Yurikamome" line
15 minutes walk from "Tokyo Teleport" station on "Rinkai" line
" What is MY STUDY? "
(1) Opening address (2:00pm-)
(2) Presentation by the TIEC residents (2:05pm-3:05pm)
Presentation by TIEC residents (20 minutes each presenter)
1． Wirawit Chaochaisit （Thailand, The University of Tokyo）
"Towards Safe and Secure Society in a Smart City"
2． Patrick Behuhuma (Congo, Meiji University ）
"Occupational Safety and Health Policy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo: Case Study of Health-Care Workers facing the Infection with HIV/AIDS at Workplace"
3． Young Jin Kim （Korea, The University of Tokyo）
"Smart Polymers; A Great Challenge In Global Health"
(3) Discussion and Question (3:05pm-3:25pm)
(4) Closing address and Criticism from the superintendent of TIEC (3:25pm-3:30pm)
(5) Networking (3:35pm-4:30pm)
TIEC residents and residents OB・OG.
6.Number of Participants:
* This is subsidized by the Nakajima Foundation.