1. Date and Time:
Saturday, January 14, 2017
10:35am-1:50pm (Door opens 10:30am)
Media Hall and International Conference Hall, Plaza Heisei 3F, Main Foyer
Tokyo International Exchange Center (TIEC),
2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
"Global Understanding Workshop - Introduction of My Country -"
1. Registration (10:30am-11:20am)
2. Poster Session (10:35am-11:20am) at Media Hall
(1) Datov Atamurat (Turkmenistan, The University of Tokyo)
“Culture and Customs in Turkmenistan”
(2) Fu Qingxiao (China, Hosei University)
“Business Manners in China”
(3) Li Na (China, Rikkyo University)
“Food Culture in Yanbian Korean Autonomous Region, China”
(4) Rendor, Jed Elroy (Philippines, The University of Tokyo)
“Adobo vs Sinigang: Which is the National Food of the Philippines?”
(5) Theeraphong Srichiangsa (Thailand, Tokyo Institute of Technology)
“The Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy as life and culture guildance in Thailand”
(6) Nazih Hannouda (Morocco, Shibaura Institute of Technology)
3. Oral presentation (11:35am-12:20pm) at International Conference Hall
(1) Akande Oluwasegun (Nigeria, Shibaura Institute of Technology)
"The Diverseness of Nigeria"
(2) Lazarus Lemi Chacha (South Sudan, Shibaura Institute of Technology)
"South Sudan the New Country in the World"
(3)Abdelaal Ahmed (Egypt, Waseda University)
"Brief Introduction about Egypt from the Ancient"
4. Discussion and Question (12:20pm-12:35pm)
5. Comment from TIEC Superintendent (12:35pm-12:45pm)
6. Reception (12:50pm-1:50pm)
TIEC residents, former residents of TIEC and it is also opened to public
5. Application fee:
6. Number of participants:
Simultaneous interpretation provided: Japanese and English
|*||Subsidized by Nakajima Foundation|
- Strategy Planning Unit Student Exchange Programs Planning Division Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization
- TEL (telephone) number is 03-5520-6012
- E-mail address is tiecproject at mark jasso.go.jp
- * Please convert "at mark" to @ when you send an e-mail to us.