In principle, the entire fee must be paid in advance. A portion of the fee is to be paid as a deposit by the specified deadline.
- Deposit(10% of facility fee)：To be paid by the specified deadline after receipt of the "Approval for TIEC Meeting Facility Usage".
- The remainder of a payment(Remaining 90% of facility fee)：To be paid no later than one week prior to the first day of the event.
- Adjustments：To be paid by the specified deadline after completion of the event.
Fees are to be paid into TIEC's designated bank account by the specified deadlines. If either the deposit or the balance is not paid on time, the reservation may be cancelled. Bank transfer fees are charged to the user. If the user makes a change to the event's date, time, facility area, or other aspects of the reservation, payments already completed at the time of the change will not be refunded.
If the user withdraws a reservation that has already been officially approved, cancellation fee must be paid as follows.
- 61days prior to event：10% of facility fee
- 31-60 days prior to event：30% of facility fee
- 8-30 days prior to event：50% of facility fee
- Less than 8 days prior to event：100% of facility fee
Upon your usage, various discount will be offered.