As of August 29, 2017
This fair is designed to provide students and educators from Hong Kong with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Venue and Dates
China (Hong Kong)
- The West Kowloon Campus, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- 9 Hoi Ting Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- August 19 (Saturday), 2017 10:00-16:00
High school and university students wishing to study in Japan, college guidance counselors, international educators, etc.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
(1) Brochure display and distribution
- Display and distribution of reference materials such as school catalogs, application guidelines, and syllabi inside the exhibitor's booth.
(2) Individual consultation
- Individual consultation on the educational programs, the admission procedures and the characteristics of participating institutions from representatives of those institutions.
- Presentations on an outline of study in Japan, Japanese government scholarships, student testimonials, etc.
6. Participating Institutions
2 Results of the Implementation
The West Kowloon Campus, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
9 Hoi Ting Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
August 19 (Saturday), 2017 10:00 - 16:00
Number of Participants: 350